If you live in Australia and have been stuck at home lately, it's a sure thing you have googled:
- Self-love regimes
- How to pamper yourself at home?
- The best at-home facial
If you haven't already, consider incorporating facial massages into your routine of taking care of yourself.
Pause for a moment
- Use this time for yourself to see and reflect on the beauty that exerts from within.
- Take a moment to look in the mirror.
- Observe your face and reflect on how far you've come.
- Cup your face and appreciate the skin you have.
- Say to yourself, "I will take care of you".
Hectic schedules circulating the lives of many, the most time some care for their face is a bit of moisturiser, and they're out the door.
The benefits of facial massages
The technique of a facial massage includes energising and relaxing pressure points on the face and neck. Regularly incorporating facial massages into your routine will offer many long-term benefits that make the skin feel rejuvenated and fresh.
Long term results:
- Anti-aging and wrinkles
- Sinus pressure
- Glowing skin
- Skin blood flow
- Facial rejuvenation
- Manage scar tissue
Tools to use for a facial massage
Kute Facial Roller and Gua Sha Set
The Kute Rose Quartz facial roller and gua sha set is made of natural Rose Quartz and feels cold and smooth on the skin.
Rose Quartz, also referred to at the stone of love that promotes peace, love, wellness and acceptance to the heart.
The benefits of Rose Quarts on the skin
This natural stone naturally generates skin renewal, even uneven skin complexion, reduces wrinkles, and minimises puffiness.
Regular use of the Kute Facial Roller and Gua Sha set have many long-term benefits like:
- Reduce puffiness
- Activate Lymphatic drainage
- Blood flow and circulation
- Better product absorption
- Cooling to calm skin appearance
Incorporate the right product with your massage
At Kute, we love to use a Retinol based product due to its powerful cell renewal properties.
What is Retinol?
Retinol is essentially vitamin A and is the third strongest method of Retinoid and is famous for being an active ingredient that effectively activates collagen and tighter skin.
*DISCLAIMER- If you have sensitive skin or allergies, speak to your dermatologist and health professional before using Retinol.
What does it do?
The primary purpose of using Retinol is to reactivate and reproduce collagen and minimise lines and wrinkles.
How to massage your face with a facial roller and Gua Sha
- Tie your hair back- Clean up the canvas that is your face and make sure your hair is out of the way.
- Clean the skin- Wash your face with your preferred cleanser, and then wipe your face down with a lukewarm towel.
- Prep your skin with a serum- We recommend using a Retinol based product with the Kute Facial Roller and Gua Sha.
- Get your facial roller- Once you have prepared your skin for your massage, get your facial roller ready. Put your roller in the fridge an hour before, so it's extra cold!
- Start with the neck- To drain your lymph, roll from the neck down about ten times using your roller.
- Drain and roll your cheek area- Role towards your hair ONLY to drain your lymph's. Never roll back and forth.
- Roll forehead to temples- Roll towards your temple.
- Nose to temple- Using the smaller roller, roll from your nose to the temple. Start under the eye and work your way down. Gently go over your eyelids and proceed towards the temple.
- Top lip and chin- Roll in one direction when doing your lip and chin.
- Get your Gua Sha- Starting at the neckline, pull from the chin to your jaw and then up towards your ear to lift and tighten.
- Brighten and remove puffiness- Hold your Gua Sha down on your cheeks for ten seconds.
Care for your face the Kute way
Kute is big on self-love, especially when it comes to caring for the skin, which is why we are here to educate our community on the benefits of using a massager tool and how it can make such a difference to your beauty routine.