Facial Roller and Gua Sha
When to use
Please remember to be gentle.
How To Use
- Clean your skin: remove any makeup you have with the gentle cleanser and wash your face with lukewarm water and pat it down with the towel. For better results, use tonic.
- Serum: for better and more visible results, apply the serum of your choice.
- Facial Roller: we recommend keeping your Roller in the fridge for better results or putting it in the freezer for five minutes before your daily skincare routine.
- Neck: gently roll from the chin down to drain your lymph.
- Jaw: move towards your jaw and gently roll towards your ears.
- Cheeks: continue your cheeks, moving your Roller towards the hairline about 5 times on each side.
- Forehead: use your larger Roller for the forehead and continue moving gently towards your hairline.
- Nose: use the smaller side of the Roller and move upwards.
- Eyelids: gently brush over your eyelids with the smaller side of the Roller.
- Neck: Use the longer side of your gua sha and gently brush down your neck. Try to be very gentle.
- Jaw: turn your gua sha with the heart-shaped end, gently hug your jawline and move towards your ears.
- Cheeks: continue with the heart-shaped side, gently shimmy at your nose to release your sinus, and with the stroke, move towards your hairline.
- Eyelids: gently brush over your closed eyes with the heart-shaped side of the Kute Gua Sha.
- Forehead: again, turn your gua sha and use the longer side for the forehead; continue moving gently towards your hairline.
What is your skin type
What is your skin type
The most common of all is normal skin; you would probably know someone who has never complained about a pimple or blackhead in their lives. Normal skin has balanced moisture throughout and very few other concerns. Read more...
Q: When will I receive my order?
A: All orders get processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. Usually it gets delivered within 5 business days.
Q: How do I track my order?
A: Tracking information would have been sent to you via email when you ordered, please check your email. If you have no luck with it, please email us email@example.com.
Returns and Refunds:
Q: This is not what I ordered, what do I do?
A: Please send your email with all information and any screenshots you may have. We will get back to you with the resolution in 24 hours.
Q: How quickly I will get my money back?
A: If you have changed your mind, or requested another type of return we will process your return within 24 hours after receiving your order back in our warehouse.
Q: Do you have a physical store?
A: We do not have a physical store at this time.
Q: Where are your products made?
A: Our skincare products are made in Australia. They are vegan and cruelty free, packed in sustainable packaging.
Q: I would love to sell Kute Natural Skincare products, do you sell wholesale?
A: We sure do! Please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will go from there.
PRICES & DISCOUNTS
All of our prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
We believe that skincare is self care and we have selected the best products to make your mornings and evenings easy and affordable
Every little bit counts
In the last five years,
the skincare and wellness industry has taken a turn in minimising the harsh
chemicals, alcohol, and ingredients that once were the norm amongst our everyday skincare products.
Recent studies show that taking a more holistic approach to health and wellness is recommended to maintain a healthy body and skin.